Saturday 29 January 2011

REALITY..

This evening make me to mad!
The shining of sun attack me
As a worthless glance
Someones hand touch my heart
The fingers questing to my demands
what is it???
Oh! that is make me again mad....

The sorrow create a way to pour
My eye drop ...
But I cant cry..I cant cry
The flow of that -
Sketch a red picture in frond of you
what is it???
Oh! that is make me again mad....

The western wind covered my dreams
I saw again a rain ready for out pour
But i feel thirsty..i feel thirsty
It is for what???
Oh! that is make me again mad...

After the endless thirsty
I found never and ever you can't stop it
I found never and ever you can't see it
I found never and ever you can't touch it
Because that is reality...
That is reality....


(Vinu...)

No comments:

Post a Comment